Smart Fortwo 451 exchange engine AT engine 999 cm 3B21
Estimated delivery date: 2.10 - 6.10
Free shipping: For all orders over €150 within Germany
Pay securely with
On offer is a replacement AT motor for a Smart Fortwo 451 Cabrio & Coupe with 999 cm, 0.9.
OE number/ comparison number
scope of delivery
1 x engine
1x manifold gasket set
You get a 24-month guarantee or up to 25,000 km on our AT motors. (Depending on what happens first)
We offer an optional 48-month guarantee.
You will receive a certificate from us for the replacement engine. In which all important data is entered, such as the date or mileage of your vehicle. This document is intended as proof of the replacement of the engine in your Smart.
If you decide to have a replacement engine at Smartparts24, you will receive the following services from us:
You will receive a replacement engine from us that has been overhauled to a high standard.
The overhaul of our engine means the dismantling, cleaning and testing of all components, if necessary a proper and professional revision and / or a replacement of new parts as well as the later assembly. This includes in more detail:
- a chemical and manual cleaning of the engine block, crankcase and head,
- which are additionally completely overhauled, planned and sanded.
- drilling and honing of cylinders,
- piston oversize new,
- Piston rings and piston pins new,
- timing chain new,
- Timing chain oil pump new,
- Chain rails new
- and gears new,
- Check crankshaft for cracks, runout and hardness,
- Polish crankshaft, grind, balance if necessary,
- Check camshaft for cracks, runout and hardness,
- polishing camshaft,
- crankshaft bearing shells new,
- Conrod bearing shells new,
- oil pump new,
- Oil filter new.
Only parts from well-known manufacturers are purchased and installed, such as Viktor Reinz.
How do you recognize engine damage
There are a few signs to look out for when it comes to identifying engine failure early on. The most common signs include abnormally high oil consumption, smoke or blue smoke from the exhaust, loss of power and/or unusual noises from the engine. If you notice any of these signs, you should immediately visit a specialist workshop and have the engine checked.
When purchasing the AT motor, there is a deposit of €600, which must be paid in addition. We will only ship the motor once we have received the deposit money. The deposit will be paid back upon receipt and after the retirement part has been checked. Further information
In most cases, the stored vehicle list is only for orientation. Therefore, please always pay attention to the same manufacturer number. We would also be happy to use your vehicle identification number to check whether it is the right component. To do this, simply contact us.
All attachments or screws can be purchased from us. We carry items from brand manufacturers
- Within Germany, the shipping time is 2-4 working days.
- With a shopping cart value of €0-40, the shipping costs are €3.20.
- With a shopping cart value of €40-100, the shipping costs are €4.50.
- With a shopping cart value of €100-150, the shipping costs are €5.50.
- From a shopping cart value of €150, shipping is free.
Shipping Europe / Worldwide:
- For shipping within the EU, the shipping time is 2-7 working days.
- The shipping prices are calculated individually. You can find more information on our subpage
- We offer you a return option within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
- Please note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- If an item arrives damaged or defective, we ask that you contact us directly. Contact us at email@example.com and we will help you immediately.
It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase from us. Should you have any questions or concerns about shipping or returns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service is always available.
Please note that this information is a summary only. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details on shipping and returns policies.